Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ikea

So I've had (and having) a nightmare of a time with Ikea. Delivery originally scheduled for Thursday.. no delivery. I waited around all day Thursday waiting on a call/buzzer that never happened. Of course, a call can never happen when I didn't have my cell phone! Friday morning, I yelled/argued/had a gentlemanly discussion with the Ikea staff in their terrible execution of said delivery. Luckily, they saw it my way and agreed to do the delivery on Saturday.

Finally, my furniture arrives and it takes up my entire (entire) apartment. My living room is now boxes. I'm frantically trying to build everything so I can move into my room and move all of Matt's crap into his. I wonder how he's going to build all his crap. Ah well.. his problem!

Back to furniture building.

---

Song Of The Moment: None.
Comment: I've been keeping the music down so I can hear the Ikea guy.

1 comment:

Yukiko said...

hey tal~
u have a blog! i use this blog too =)
i'll link your blog now!