The 2009-2010 season is underway and I have a few quick questions/comments already:
1) Huge benefit: they now have both the home and away broadcast available.
2) Huge weirdness: they don't play the Canadian commercials. Now, I don't miss the commercials per say, but they keep playing the mind numbing, anger causing elevator music while they wait for the commercials to end.
3) Matt Devlin < Chuck Swirsky
4) Vince Carter is injured already? Wait, why did I put a question mark behind that.
5) Isn't it interesting that so many of the good Raptors draft picks that were moved suffered injury woes? Marcus Camby, Tracy McGrady, Vince Carter. Are we breaking them then trading them? :)
On another note:
In my mind, the definitive guide.
Oyster Sauce Soboro Don
1 week ago