Sunday, May 24, 2009

Playoffs

Admittedly, this is one of the more exciting playoff seasons in recent memory. Both the NHL and the NBA have had some great, exciting close games. It's been worth watching even when there is only one team to root for.

With Regina as my witness, I totally called the Lebron shot. "3-pointer to win the game. I bet you the NBA scripts this sh*t!" (Yes, I was on a few beers. Exciting game; couldn't help it.)

With the playoffs as inspiration, I took some time today to rework my jump shot. (Again). I have a practice jump shot and an in-game jump shot. Never shall the twain meet, apparently.

---

Song Of The Moment: Keri Hilson - Knock You Down Feat. Kanye West, Ne-Yo
Comment: Dessert or disaster? I used to be the captain of my pimp ship flying high...

1 comment:

Adam said...

I swear I have the exact same problem with my jump shot...

I'm blaming confidence though lol