Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nothing's Up

List time:


  • Too much stuff goes on in life that I keep waiting for it to end so I can catch my breath. The only problem is, another starts... usually before the first thing has ended. Air!!

  • Beer + NHL playoffs is a natural match. Something is missing if the game is on without the brew. There is an automatic sip the beer right before a faceoff.

  • It's getting nice. Maybe it's time to put away the winter gear. Murphy says: "When you put away the sweaters, Mother Nature will own your ass with -25 weather."

  • SF4 gaming has officially stopped. Something had to give. Actually, all video gaming has stopped.

  • Allergies has officially started. Not cool. Nature is not my friend.

  • It's going to be a busy weekend! Bring it on!



---

Song Of The Moment: The All-American Rejects - I Wanna/Another Heart Calls
Comment: This album is fun to listen to. Something decent for work. Not too up, not too down.

No comments: