Sunday, March 29, 2009

Newness

As seen on the right, I have added a widget thingy to indicate where my last Coca-colas have been. This will not only help you, the reader, determine if I am actually sticking to my claim, but it will help me, the detoxee, determine if I have truly quit, as I believe and claim.

Let it also be on the record that I did not have a coke between that post and now. However, I have been tempted. I brought a few cokes to my desk; however, when the hustle and bustle of work got going, I forgot about my mini-urge.

In other news, I ran the reservoir today. The run itself is a very peaceful, reflective time. During the run, I think of many things that flicker in and out of my head during the normal parts of life. Unfortunately, when the run ends and regular life kicks in, I forget all about them; some of which I do want to blog.

This actually happens a whole lot more than I'd like to admit.

Meh.

Eventually, we'll get to updates by email. Until then, they'll exist solely in my head.

---

Song Of The Moment: Wang Lee-Hom - 第一個清晨
Comment: Love that Asian music

No comments: