Saturday, November 29, 2008

In Love!

This post is to profess my newfound love. Oh, it was obvious to all that there was a strong attraction to begin with. I am ashamed to deny it now, but I resisted; resisted the temptation of your love, your protection, and your comforting touch.

You were there every morning to say hi. Wrap me up in a warm hug that, no matter what would happen on that day, let me know that everything would be okay. On days that I needed you more, you would always be there with a refill. It's like you never ran out!

As the days pass by and you let me do some weird stuff with you, I appreciate the flexibility that you exhibit. Your smell, so distinctive, would be enough to snap me out of any funk. With donuts, it's like a slam dunk. I love you, coffee.

Timmy's is the best!

(This was a terrible post. I just can't believe that I enjoy coffee so much; even when I am wide awake.)

PS to Jo: Shoes are awesome!

---

Song Of The Moment: Mr. Cheeks - Crush On You Feat. Mario Winans
Comment: It was on the winamp.

Bonus!
Song Of The Moment: Raymond Lam (林峰) - 愛不疚.mp3
Comment: Sent to me. It's awesome. Canto-pop is fantastic

No comments: