Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sheep!

I admit it. I am sheep. Seeing other people blog regularly makes me want to do it.

Alas, there is no time. Maybe I will moblog! Probably not.

Quick recap of the weekend:

Saturday: Haircut + beer. At the SAME TIME. What a cool concept. Saturday was a dud. Jay was supposed to meet up with a friend. They went MIA. By the time we figured it out, we lost all notion of leaving the house. Which meant more Madden for all.

Sunday: Basketball. Then a run around Jackie O. Let me tell you. That was death at its most extreme. It was such a great feeling at the end, but the entire act of subjecting myself to a run around the reservoir after that marathon basketball game was something... wait for it... legendary.

I already miss How I Met Your Mother.

Damn OCD.

---

Song Of The Moment: None. No time for new songs. My oldie is Cute Without The 'E' (Cut from the team). Deal with it.
Comment: See above.

1 comment:

neural_traffic said...

how does ur hair not fall into the beer?

and i thought it goes...
legen-wait for it-dary